____________________________________
People can change. I am changing. Could people not erase my past? Do people have to use the past against the now? I learn to accept people's past because I have my past. I know what it feels like.
What happened to chances? Who do not tell lies? They are white lies.
Chances. Im tired of the word Chances. Chances were given to you. Why din you take it. What can't you take this chance. Will you take this chance? If you don't take this chance you will regret it.
Enough.
What is worth? If it is not worthy forget it. If no one appreciates me or anything. Forget it.
Im not asking.
I jsut want my simple life. Knowing I took my chances ultimately. Now im not regretting. Thats what important.
Thats why now im a perfectionist. I work hard, or try my best to produce results. To show. For myself and to tell people, Im not who you think I am.
Thank you.
Im done rambling. Good bye.
Lets all die together.